My name is Alexandre Ferrari and I’m experienced in Entrepreneurship, Product Management, Business Development, and Growth. I love the internet and your powerful impact. Because of that, I did start, broke, develop and exit – innovative ways of doing things that perhaps become – start-ups/companies.
I’m now an associate consultant at tracao online.
-> Leave me a message! =)
Some of my story:
- Born in a really small city far far away from the capital in the south of Brazil, used to help my family in a shoe’s retail.
- Made a rock-band with 12 years old and played around.
- Start a company with 18 years old. Actively participate in Brasil Junior confederation of junior business.
- Got a job at the University in my hometown. Got promoted from Internship to Creative Director, becoming Marketing Manager and after Strategic Planner Board Member.
- Started a the of ideias.me (the first crowdsourcing platform in Brazil), a finalist in Wayra Accelerator (by Telefónica) and clients like Wallmart and also Telefónica VIVO.
- Create 3 start-ups: Anjos, Entregas, and Pagapramim.
- Anjos was a security check solution to avoid fraud in retail.
- Entregas was a marketplace to make deliveries and buy things during your trips. With national acknowledge at G1 by Globo.
- Pagapramim focused on +40MM people unbanked in Brazil and start as a bill-extension. First class at Startup Brazil from the federal government in Brazil.
- Start to make professional consulting and host events with Circuito Startup in main capitals like Florianópolis, Vitória, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre e Curitiba.
- Co-found H2App and got the product/market-fit and early traction. Is an O2O app to get delivery of water gallons and kitchen gas connected with a whole solution of Supply-Chain and Business Intelligence for big players (like Nestlé and others).
- I’m currently an associate consultant for amazing companies like Unilever (mainly new-business division), VTEX (Xtech and Loja Integrada), BJJ Nerd and others, helping them get sustainable growth at tracao.online, who has bxblue (Y Combinator portfolio) and other great teams as clients!
So, let’s go ahead: